Tuesday, January 09, 2007&&
Rumbl.efish - "I GO"
잘 살아보자고
Let’s live well
남들 놀 때 일해도
Though others play while I work
주위에선 그저
요령없는 거라고
And call me a workaholic;
두 눈이 퀭하도록
밤새고 기를 써도
Though I stay up all night and both my eyes sink in
아이쿠 아이고 오
Wow! Ah! Oh!
앞뒤 안가리고
사랑 찾아 떠나고
Baring all, leaving to find love
친구들은 모두
나를 뜯어 말리고
All my friends try to stop me
허리가 휘어지게
정주고 다 바쳐도
I bend over, settling and sacrificing all
아이고
Oh!
아직 내 삶에
가장 눈부시던 그 날은
오지 않은거라고
The most dazzling day of my life still hasn’t arrived
거울에 비친
내게 말을 해
그래 믿을게
Looking in the mirror brightly, I say to myself, “Ok, I’ll believe!”
오오 내 인생은
Beautiful
Oh, oh, my life is beautiful
가끔 쓰러져도
Wonderful
Though I fall over at times, wonderful
구겨진 가슴을 펴고
걷는거야
I push my shoulders back and walk
smiley smiley
랄랄라 웃는거야
언젠가 하나될
그 날 위해
I’m waiting for the day when we’ll be one
움츠린 어깨를 펴고
가는거야
I push my shoulders back and go
smiley smiley
with you@
얼굴 잠깐이야
맘 이쁜게 최고지
Looks fade and beauty comes from within
어른들은 항상
그렇게들 말하지
Adults always say that, don’t they?
그 말만 철썩 믿고
마음만 가꿨더니 아이고
I believed that naively and I grew up. Oh!
아직 내 삶에
가장 아름다운 노래는
부른적이 없다고
The most beautiful song in my life has yet to be sung
거울에 비친
내게 말을 해
그래 믿을게
Looking in the mirror brightly, I say to myself, “Ok, I’ll believe!”
오오 내 인생은
beautiful
가끔 쓰러져도
wonderful
구겨진 가슴을 펴고
걷는거야
smiley smiley
with you
때로는 세상이
날 속이고
나 혼자 남겨져도
Though sometimes the world deceives me and leaves me alone
언제나 내 곁엔
그 날엔 니가 있어
You are always by my side in my memory
언제나
Always
슬픈 날이여 안녕
Goodbye to sad days
나를 떠난 그대도 안녕
Goodbye to you, who left me
구겨진 가슴을 펴고
걷는거야
smiley smiley
랄랄라 웃는거야
언젠가 하나될
그 날 위해
움츠린 어깨를 펴고
가는거야
언제나 행복한
일들만 가득히
I wish you happiness always with you~
love ru.mblefish's songs but i can never find a site to dl their songs=(
Ki.m Jon.g-guk : The Stars, the Wind, the Sun and Love
It’s a beautiful morning. The sun is shining down on us.
I’m filled with happiness as I see you sleeping by my side.
I find myself wandering among the stars and the wind.
You wake up and whisper my name.
Baby, never say goodbye.
All I need is you.
Nothing is the world can ever replace you.
Baby, don’t you ever cry.
The world is beautiful because of you.
I’m in love. I on cloud nine.
Your sweet scent makes me smile.
Sometimes, I wonder if I deserve to be so happy.
I get scared that everything might disappear.
I hold you close and pray to the heaven above.
Baby, never say goodbye.
All I need is you.
Nothing in the world can replace you.
Baby, don’t you ever cry.
The world is beautiful because of you.
I’m in love. I’m on cloud nine.
We’re like the lovers high up on the clouds.
But, the more I hold you, the more I miss you.
Baby, never say goodbye.
All I need is you.
Baby, don’t you ever cry.
The world is beautiful because of you.
I’m in love. I’m on cloud nine.
I want this feeling to last forever.
You’re the only one I’ll ever love.
a nice sweet love song..the line "im in love..im on clo.ud 9" just reminds me of si.heh. i hope to be on cloud 9 soon too...
"s0metimes letting go is the only way to move forward"
10:12 PM