did this after i saw some of the qu.otes tt are posted on the foru.ms.. reminded me of the funny n touchin scenes of the show.. managed to finish comp.ilin the scenes tt i remembered coz i was juz too bored..
What Sams00n said……
"There once was a time, where in this world I was the main character, it felt as if I was walking on clouds, my heart always pounding. That feeling was good. As if our love filled up to the skies.
One man came who gave me that happiness, but he left just like that. The reason why I'm crying right now isn't because I lost him.
Love...the thing that once was burning..now lost and gone was unbelieveable."
"That case is mine, and all the chocolate in it I had to eat anyway. When and what I will eat, that makes the difference. But from then to now it might have been different. When I was a child, I didn't have any fear and just ate everything I saw. But now... I sit and think a lot, picking which one to eat. If I wanted anything more, it would be for no more bitter rum to be in my chocolates. There won't be any chocolate with bitter rum in it. Because for 30 years I've already eaten it and destroyed it. That's all."
"In this country do you know how many meters the reflection in the tallest dam is?
How many meters? In Japan a dam called Mashyu, 42.6 meters.
Secondly, in Russia it's called the Vyka dam 40.5 meters.
But, you can't measure the reflections in a person's heart.""In this world there are three ways to communicate: art, music and food."
"One day, the body asked the heart. When I’m hurt the doctor heals it,
but if you’re hurt then who will heal you? Then the heart said, I have to heal by myself.
Is it because of that whenever someone is hurt they have their own special way of healing it? Drinking, singing, releasing anger, laughing, crying, going to trips with friends and talking with them, and running in the marathon...or the worst thing, just ignoring that pain.My way of healing is by making cake and cookies in the morning like right now. Even when my father suddenly passed away, even when a passionate relationship came to an end, I come to the kitchen to
cook cake and I was healed from the smell of the baked cake.
Can there be another treatment as sweet as this one?"This deprived old lady is crying tears of blood."
If Sam Soon has a boyfriend, there are 7 things that has to be done
Number 7:Shopping whilst holding hands
Number 6:A photo of my boyfriend on my phone
Number 5:Take a train ride while drinking beer to Pusan
Number 4:Under no condition you must agree to..
Say 'I love you Kim Hee Jin' in front of everyone
Number 3:Get intimate whilst watching a horror movie
Number 2:Couple rings
Number 1: To have someone that I can proudly say to my mum and sister..
'This is my boyfriend'
He must also introduce me to his parents and friends..
'This is my girlfriend' and say it like that to them
"Hey 50 million won! You have such a good life. The owner has came home and you don't even say hello. Have you ever been in love before? Why is it so hard to be in love? Don't fall in love, it's a very suffering thing. So you just look after the house and be loyal to the owner, ok?
[After a phonecall from Hun..]
'Hey, I've just changed my mind. Do fall in love! Being in love will sometimes be tiring, upset and your heart will hurt..but it's good to be in love! I can see that you've been craving for love for a long time. Once you get older, I'll help you find one ok? Sleep well~
Aish! You still have no reaction no matter what I say!"
"That night the grandmother of the mountain blessed us for our marriage and our kids
Mountain, Ground, Ocean..those are the names of our children. Oh no, that's just my dream. This is my dream too. What I wanted to come true hasn't come true. But no matter what, I have made one dream come true. That is to play the piano for him
That night the grandmother of the mountain did not display her magic. Mother was still against our marriage. But we still love each other. We still bicker at times but we always make up afterwards. We laugh and cry, during our time together. Since our meeting was coincidental I sometimes think we may break up one day
Being in love is like this, but there is nothing to be afraid of. I now understand the things that I have to do. That is to work hard in making my cakes, keep on loving just like everyday is a doomsday, just like we've never been hurt before, just like the love I have for myself : Kim Sam Soon"
"Café latte; 175 kilocalories=one beer can =20 minutes of inline skating.
Today's Coffee, 5 kilocalories=1/3 of a boiled egg= 5 minutes of kissing."
"It's scary to cross the Pacific Ocean in a rowboat all alone. Rather than being alone, having another person would help double the speed of rowing. Look, it's less frightening although we're up this high, but if you or I came up all alone, wouldn't it be scary?
"I totally don't understand what's he saying"
-SS tryin to converse with henry
SS: Anyway, madeline appears in the book. The owner dips the madeline into the red tea and eats it while reminiscing the past. So the owner takes this madeline and describes it as..
..very rounded with inertia....has compaction..
How do I say it in English..
Ok…
This is madelline, sexy cookie.-Samsoon explaining madelines to Henry
"This is a really weird household. The child doesn't talk and just smile, The uncle's an ice prince, the niece a smiling princess, a
blowfish mother and a dull secretary…I can't seem to understand.”
"
I live too long. I need to die.I starved for too long, yea that’s it! I starved too long. Get yourself together. Get yourself together, I starved too long!"
-dvd bang scene
My father never throws things away thoughtlessly. Leftovers were of course used as fertilisers.After straining and drying, scattered like this here, and let them grow quickly. Once these vegetables consumes these petals, it will be served on the dinner table, I will eat them up and forget about him completely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Sa.msh.iki said….
"Whenever something difficult comes up in my life, I've made it a habit to say to myself,
"at least it won't kill you.""I don't like it when you meet eyes with another man, nor when you listen to what they say. I don't know why.. but I just don't like it."
"Choco pies are the yummiest thing to eat in the mountains."
"Dating at a hotel where she was dumped at… how Sam Soon'ish is that?"
"Look after the house,
Oppa will be back soon.
I will buy you something nice to eat when I come back"
-Samshiki to Samsook, the pig w/o a mouth
"I will learn to do it in due time, learn to change the light bulb, hitting the nails..And when winter comes, just call me and I'll dig a pit for the kimchi"
"Don't scold her too much, she's late because she spent the night with me"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scenes btw Sa.mshiki and SS:
Men's bathroom, after the famous kiss:
SS: ARe you drunk?
JH: No.
SS: Are you on drugs?
JH: No.
SS: Have you lost your mind?
JH: No.
SS: Is this another mistake?
JH: No.
SS: Then, like Hyun Woo, do you want to have an affair with me?
JH: Don't compare me to him!
SS: You’re exactly the same! No.. you’re worst!
JH: I told you not to compare me to him!
SS: Then what is this?
JH: I've fallen for you! I keep thinking about you and it's driving me crazy! Why? Why have you invaded my head to harass me?!? It'd better if you just left me the hell alone!
SS: Okay, I'll leave you the hell alone.
JH:
Cancel what I just said.SS: Hey you...you jerk! What good do you think you've done that you get off yelling at me? Huh? What good?!?
JH: Sorry.
SS: Did I open up your head-can and stuffed myself inside? What gives you the right to yell?
JH: I said I was sorry.
SS: If you like someone, then you do and if you don't, then you don't. Why is it so hard?
JH: You don't have black tears today.
SS: Well, it's late. Did you think I would come out with make up at this time of the night?
Jh: If you were like a little doll princess, then I could put you in my pocket, wouldn't that be great?
SS: If you were like an apron, wrapped round my stomach all day, then wouldn't that be great? That way you can't go anywhere
SS: From the time you were born until now, how can you not have said a single 'I love you' to anyone before? Is that even a human?
Jh: Then what about you?
SS: I've said it over 1000 times
Jh: To Min Hyun Woo as well?
SS: You think I only say it to men? Family, friends.. I should say it to them everyday!
Jh: What's the use? It's enough if it's in your heart
SS:
Love has to be expressed openly! Who will know if you keep it in your heart?Jh: What's the difference between saying it and keeping it in your heart?
SS: It's different, no matter how much you praise that person, that person will eventually want to hear it
Jh: It's so childish
SS:
People are born to be childish.SS: Well do you want me to wear the wedding dress with my stomach sticking out?
Jh: Your stomach has always been the same as being pregnant
SS: My ideal type is…a guy that has a stable job and will bring back the monthly salary to me.
Jh: That's a wide range, try being specific.
SS: A guy who can kiss well.
Jh:
You are an old fox..!
Jh: In this wide and big space, on a star called Earth, you and I met. It has been 100 days since you came to me. Thank you for coming to me.
SS: Who taught you that childish line?
Jh: A knowledge search site.
Jh: At the end people will see everything their way.
People define it the way they want, and act however they want. So you never find out what the other person is like.But you still lasted a long time if it was three years. Usually the lasting period is 2 years.
SS: Lasting period?
Jh: When a male and female start liking each other, these types of hormones come out.
And when they start loving each other, a new set of hormones will appear. This set is the most important but it also makes a person go crazy in love. With the next step, the male and female want to go further into their relationship, so they go to either sex or marriage. Then these hormones come out. It also comes out when a mother nurtures a baby. It’s like saying love of a female is the same for everyone. The funnier thing is, this other hormone makes people in love blind.
Even though you’ve experienced what a funny and light thing love is, you still depend on love that easily.
SS: Who is taking what easily? I have never taken love easily. When I start, I contemplate whether I should start and when it ends, I do the same.
Even if the hormones full or empty, I made an effort to do it truthfully.
Truthfully.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yah Samshik!
Get up quickly, you have to eat and then go to work. What's with you? Come wash your face quickly. Do Do Do, you're acting innocent again,is this the first time you've seen me? What is wrong with your fridge today? you don't even have an egg in here. What's with you, kiddo?
It may be difficult to believe, but accept the truth that I became like this after you dumped me.
What are you doing? You are not thinking of throwing me away?
Samshik....samshik.....samshik...!!
How dare you throw me out! I will show you how big a price you have to pay for abandoning the miller's third daughter. I'll tear you!
- samsook (the pig)
"Life is like a box full of chocolates, which ever one you choose, no one knows."
Na Sajang: how much do you love my son?
SS: there is a fragile novelist. This novelist writes all night and at dawn she puts it on her husband's desk for him to see. Then the husband reads it before he goes to work. Every morning the husband becomes his wife's first reader. I'm going to give Jin Hyun the cakes I make. He'll be the very first to taste the most delicious cakes I make. I love him that much. ( made a love sign usin her hands..n mouthin the words ‘sara.anghae’..)
"Even though memories have no strength, memories can never erase"
-when samsoon and heejin were talking
The break off scene btw Hj and Jh…
Hj: Do you love her?
Jh: I keep thinking about her.
Hj: I said do you love her?
Jh:I miss her.
Hj: Do you love her?!
Jh: I'm happy when I'm with her.
Hj: She may seem shining up in your mind, but eventually, as time goes by, she'll seem like nothing, like the two of us right now.
Do you still want to leave me for her?
Jh:
People...have to die but they still carry on living…Dance like no one is watching
Love like you've never been hurt
Sing like no one is listening
Work like you don't need the money
Live like every day as if it were your last.
-Poster @ the bus stop
"He gets more good looking everytime I look at him
His skin is so fair..
Look how long his eyelashes are..
Wasn't there a birthmark earlier on, where is it..here?
How did our Sam Soon find such a great guy?
You can see everything in this world if you live long enough"-Samsoon’s omma.
Jh: I also went travelling on my own as it will be my last time
SS’s omma: Then how was it travelling on your own? How did it feel?
Jh: I knew how important the people beside me were.
Omma: But you should've at least called, didn't they have phones there?
Jh: If I phoned.. I was afraid to hear Sam Soon's voice as that would make my heart go weak and I'll end up coming back straight away. So I sent the postcards instead, but the address was wrong….
Secretary: It's a salt lamp, helps purify the air, and recommended for people who live alone.
Na sang jang: People who live alone? Why?
S: A human is said to have a peculiar smell once living alone, even for females.
Na: Order me one.
S: Should I get one for Mijoo?
Na: She's only 7 years old!! You think she needs one?
"Hey, you empty-headed boy, your wife isn't just anybody. She's to be the mother of Mijoo and the wife of a hotel owner. And you bring a millery's third daughter? And to add to that someone older? And a bean bun at that?!
A bean bun that's been way past its expiration date that it's probably all mushy and squishy. And her voice, it's like a cat with an ailing body."
-Na Sajang’s comments on samsoonie.
Jh: Mi Joo, don't find a guy like your uncle
Mijoo: (smiles and nods)
Jh: Hey kid! What you should say is 'Uncle is good looking, I want to marry a guy like uncle'
What are you smiling at? You think there is someone who is as good as your uncle?
SS’s appa: Sam-soon, you know I died because my heart became too hard(myocardial infarction). But yours keeps sending blood, sometimes it beats fast when you see your love
or sometimes it gets hurt by love,
all those things show that you have a healthy heart and I'm really happy to see thatSS: Should I tell him?
Appa: Of course, you might regret it if you don't
SS: What if he doesn't like me? That would be embarrassing
Appa: What's there to be embarrased? What's in life? If he rejects you, then you'll say
"Fine, carry on with your life" And give him a good beating
Blood type theory..
Blood type A: patient and introvert.
They'll wait for the cleaning lady
Blood type B: confident.
They'll solve it with 2 things. The 2 things are...fingers!
AB blood types have traits of blood types A and B in them. So They'll re-use the toilet paper in the trash bin
The easy-going blood type O will just walk out. Cause they can clean up after themselves later.
The reasons why we can't meet good guys
1: Good men are ugly looking
2: Cute guys have lousy personalities
3: Cute guys with good character are married that's where we stopped at
4: Cute guys with good character, and single are poor
5: cute,good character, single and rich guys...aren't interested in us
6: Cute, good character, single, rich and interested in us... those guys are players
7: Cute, good character, single, rich Guys who are interested in us and are not players... are gays
8: Cute, good character, single, rich and interested in us Not a player nor a gay Guys whom we can make a move at and still like us. Guys like that...
There's gotta be some problem somewhere!